Take advantage of the following resources at the Veterans Resource Center
Academic Advising & Personal Counseling
We offer academic advising to help keep you on track to meet your educational goals! Call in or stop by to schedule an appointment!
In-House Tutoring: English, Math, Sciences
Need assistance in solving math problems, or help studying in general? Ask our tutors! One-on-one tutoring and group tutoring is available in most subject areas. Our staff and tutors are knowledgeable, and may be able to assist in other subjects outside of English, Math, and Science.
There are many scholarships available for our student-veterans. Visit the ‘scholarships’ page to find out more information for each individual scholarship that is available.
Computer Lab, Free Printing, and Laptop Loan Program
A computer lab is available within our office to help with your course studies. Have essays and assignments to turn in? Take advantage of our free printing! Or perhaps ask our staff to borrow a laptop!
Outside the Wire
Counseling and support to veterans and their families.
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Anger Management Strategies
- Coping and Problem-Solving Skills
- Exposure Therapy
Vocation & Employment, Chapter 31
Comprehensive evaluation to determine abilities, skills, and interests for employment
- Vocational counseling and rehabilitation planning for employment services
- Employment services such as job-training, job-seeking skills, resume development, and other work readiness assistance
- Assistance finding and keeping a job, including the use of special employer incentives and job accommodations.
Free Coffee/Tea & Snacks
Need a boost? Stop by the VRC to grab a cup of coffee or tea! Snacks are usually available as well, often provided by the Fullerton College Food Bank.
There’s almost always engaging conversations happening, or perhaps you need a space to hang out and relax!
Part Time Graphic Designer
Designs and creates graphics and visuals for the Veterans Resource Center
- Develop the overall layout and visuals for printed media, such as advertisement flyers, brochures, and logos.
- Assistance and advice for your creative needs.