Take advantage of the following services at the VRC
Outside the Wire
Counseling and support to veterans and their families.
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Anger Management Strategies
- Coping and Problem-Solving Skills
- Exposure Therapy
Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment, Chapter 31
Comprehensive evaluation to determine abilities, skills, and interests for employment
- Vocational counseling and rehabilitation planning for employment services
- Employment services such as job-training, job-seeking skills, resume development, and other work readiness assistance
- Assistance finding and keeping a job, including the use of special employer incentives and job accommodations.
Part Time Graphic Designer
Designs and creates graphics and visuals for the Veterans Resource Center
- Develop the overall layout and visuals for printed media, such as advertisement flyers, brochures, and logos.
- Assistance and advice for your creative needs.