Veterans Resource Center New Student Information
The following information is for Fullerton College Students who have never received Veteran's educational benefits.
To start the process, please submit all necessary Veteran's Education Benefit forms to the Fullerton College Veteran's Resource Center. This includes:
To start the process, please submit all necessary Veterans’ Education Benefit forms to the Fullerton College Veteran's Resource Center.
- Submit VA form 22-1990; Application for Education Benefits Ch. 30, Ch. 33 Post 9/11, Ch. 1606, Ch. 1607( REAP ). Application needs to be submitted on-line at www.gibill.va.gov
- Submit a copy of your DD 214.
- Reservists must provide a copy of their DD 2384, Notice of Basic Eligibility (NOBE), issued from their military unit.
- DD-214 Request for copies
- VA form 22-5490; Dependent Application for Education Benefits (Ch. 35) Application needs to be submitted on-line at www.gibill.va.gov
- Submit copy of either birth certificate or dependent military id card.
- Complete your semester request for enrollment certification and requirements forms:
- Benefits Request Form
- Requirements Agreement Form
- Submit all additional paperwork to complete your file.
- SEPP Student Educational Program Plan
- Military Transcripts
- Academic Transcripts